Where has the month gone!? I am running out of time to write about all of my favorite Emma and Hook scenes. I cannot believe I haven’t written about this one yet because I fangirled so hard during it.
Season 5 Episode 7: ‘Nimue’
“I get this spark thing, and I’m working my way back to you babe.” Look at Hook noticing that Emma is quoting something from a movie. Which, if we’re being honest, I have no idea where that quote is from, so props to Hook!
“Calm down, Swan. I’m not proposing.” DANG! I do believe this was the cutest scene ever. I love both of their reactions to this. Hook told Emma to calm down that he wasn’t proposing. Then Emma gives this side-eye thing that totally looked like a ‘dangit’ kind of look. We saw ya, girl.
After Hook gives her Liam’s ring and tells her to bring his Emma back to him, he says this line and I fell in love more. He wants Emma to know that he’s here for her and that he loves her, darkness or not. I love that even though things were rocky, Hook managed to give her some light-heartedness into Emma’s situation.
And, of course, she reciprocates those feelings. I will never tire of them confessing their love for each other because we don’t get to hear them say it all too much. But you know that they love each other anyway.
They are just adorable.
In honor of CaptainSwan totally slaying the competition for the Choice TV Lip Lock (fingers crossed they win), I have compiled the best kisses between Emma and Hook. So here you all are, in no particular order:
- Neverland Kiss: This may have been the hottest first kiss ever on TV. It’s no shock that Emma and Hook had chemistry even so early off in the series. Don’t you just fangirl/fanboy every time you see this one? I mean, how she grabs onto his collar like it’s life or death, OMG. The tension was so real.
- First Date Kiss: Is it the two hands? Is it Emma’s obvious attraction for him? Or is it both? Their first date was super cute, but the kiss was super hot. As we say on Twitter, they devoured each other. Hehe.
- Easy Tiger: I know Hook didn’t have his heart in his chest, but this kiss was hot, hot, hot. It takes Emma’s breath away that’s for sure. And embarrasses Elsa in the process.
- Emma Puts Hook’s Heart Back In: Yes, just yes. Emma puts his heart back in and Hook’s need to kiss her so intensely is just perfect. And then he pulls away and Emma totally tries to go back in for a kiss. HOW HE BACKS HER AGAINST THE WALL.
- Kiss Away the Darkness: Without a doubt, the hottest kiss to ever grace this show. Hook trying to kiss the darkness out of Dark Swan was super hot. Super, super hot. I can’t even emphasize how hot this kiss was. “There’s the pirate I remember”. OHHhhhhhhhhh! Again, devour.
- Dark CaptainSwan: This kiss was so hot that they both had to “scout a path” and “go get water”. You are the Dark Ones, we all know that is not what you had to do. Nice try though; we all know you were thinking about coffee. And then Hook looks so disgruntled after Emma pulls away. OMG.